Enjoy the surroundings. Feel alive
At the gateway to Aragon’s Pyrenees, the area offers a wide range of activities of touristic, cultural, historic, gastronomical, religious, environmental and other interests for all kinds of people.
- At only 20 minutes from the Formigal – Panticosa ski station, the largest skiable domain in Spain with its 176 km of ski areas in its six valleys, in the Valle de Tena, or only a short trip away from Valle del Aragon, to enjoy the marvellous ski stations such as Candanchú and Astún, which are only 49 kms away.
- Golf courses such as Las Margas are only 5 minutes away, as well as Badagüas and Guara which are also very close.
- Important cultural and historical enclaves like Jaca Cathedral at only 25 km away, the “Ciudadela” (citadel), San Juan de la Peña Monastery, all of the hidden Romanesque monasteries along the Serrablo Romantic Route along the Road to Santiago, the The Castle of Loarre, and the Sierra de Guara Natural Park.
- Adventure sports (canyoning, rafting), and destinations of great significance, such as Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park.
- Relax at Panticosa spa.
- Visit the Lacuniacha Park with its beautiful fauna and flora.
- Horse riding, or biking, (BTT area).
- Visiting Valle de Ossau, and the French Pyrenees and enjoy the “Petit train d,Artouste”, the highest train in Europe.
- Keen hunters can try out valley hunting; chamois, wild boar, red-legged partridge, hare and quail are among the most popular, and fishing in the Gállego River, are just some of the valley activities.
- Try the Aragonese cuisine with its high quality products.